Remote Modem Control is a free trial software application from the Dial Up & Connection Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, Danish, Russian and it was last updated on 2005-04-16. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
- Control remote modem and VPN over TCP/IP connection
- Traffic accounting for each client of the local net
- Http, ftp, https-proxy, port-mapping support
- Black list of clients and limit proxy traffic support
- Chat and file transfer support
- Synchronization of system time on a client PC and server PC over Internet
- Blocking of connection by a client or by the server
- Encrypting of data transfered between the server and the clients
- Accounting of Internet expenses by the time and/or traffic
- Reports about each client and connection during the choosen time interval
- Detailed Events Log of clients' operations and connections
- Encrypting of Provider's password according to GOST (Key - 256 bit)
- Encryption key may be saved on diskettes, on PGP and other protection disks
- Using personal Provider login and password by the client (VIP-connection)
- Protection of access to the Server Module by a password
- RAS (Remote Access Service) dialer main function support
- Checking of the WinRoute mail
- Dial on demand and scheduler support
- Representig of the real client's traffic transfer in each Clients' module
- Starting the program with parametrs after connection/disconnection
Remote Modem Control (version 4.57) has a file size of 1.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 100 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.